Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking for a game programmer to create experiences in virtual reality. The project is early stage and in stealth modus. You would be working closely with artists, level designers, riggers, further developers and QA with the overall goal of helping to realize the project's creative vision at the highest level. Qualified candidates need to be motivated and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment and excited about exploring this new medium.
- Implementation of gameplay systems in a self-organizing interdisciplinary team
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Recognize opportunities to improve our games or general workflows and seek to make these changes
- Mentor Junior Programmers and help with the recruiting process
- 7+ years of programming experience with 3D games or similar
- Good knowledge of game programming techniques
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Good Knowledge of software engineering practices
- Can handle the entire software development life cycle, end to end
- Can lead & mentor other Programmers
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogame
- Experience with Unreal Engine 3 or Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with UE4 Blueprint
- Experience in Team Leading & Management
- Experience with Perforce
- Experience with console development
- Experience with multiplayer development
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com