Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
Staramba SE is looking for a Senior Animator with Mocap Experience skilled at creating realistic human performances and/or gameplay oriented animations. You will be creating high quality content utilizing both motion capture data and key animation, collaborating with different departments to create dynamic user-centric experiences, troubleshooting and solving animation issues with all departments while organizing and prioritizing animation tasks.
- Create high quality keyframe animations
- Clean motion capture animation data
- Work closely with our riggers to get the best possible outcome from the mocap animations
- Support mocap sessions at our capture studio
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience as an animator in games, film, or TV.
- Good knowledge of game play mechanics and systems
- Good facial animation skills and techniques, as well as Facial Capture systems
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Able to take direction and implement feedback
- Ability to think outside the box to come up with more efficient techniques
- Mentor other animators
- High work ethic and self-motivated
- Unreal Engine 4 or similar engine experience
- proficient in Maya and Motionbuilder
- working knowledge of Facial Capture systems (ie. FaceWare...)
- TV, Film or Games experience
- Must have English language skills. German a plus.
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org