Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
You will be working hands on and closely together with the Art Director as well as the Animation and Technical departments.
- Sculpting and creating lifelike, hi-res photorealistic characters from scratch and also scan data
- Working closely with Animation and Technical departments
- Supporting, giving feedback and mentoring younger colleagues
- Identifying process improvements and improving department productivity
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the game development industry as a Character Artist
- Strong understanding of sculpting human form and anatomy
- Strong modeling and texturing skills for a diverse visual range of characters
- Ability to work effectively within game design and tech constraints
- Posing and creating expressions
- Knowledge of optimization - working with low resolution textures and low-poly game meshes
- Knowledge of PBR texturing
- Knowledge of photography and photogrammetry
- Setting up your characters in Unreal Engine (Knowledge of scene set-up, shading, lighting)
- Software: ZBrush, Unreal Engine, Maya, Substance, Marvelous Designer
- Strong understanding of Light and Shading
- Outstanding creativity and very strong commitment to the project
- Good communication skills (German/English) and ability to work with other artists to solve production challenges
- Animation and Skinning Rigging skills
- Understanding Shader Properties + Epics Photorealistic Character Set-up
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with development prospects in an international company
- A self-dependent activity and challenge in a varied work environment
- Lots of space for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decision making
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org