Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking for a highly skilled Product Manager (f/m) to reach a new level in fotorealistic Virtual Reality. As part of the Product team you are responsible for all stages of the product life cycle.
- Responsible for and development of the product area "Virtual Reality"
- Development of a product vision based on the company's vision for the 3DDB/3Di product line
- Analysis, collection, structuring and prioritisation of functional and non-functional product requirements in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Creation of concepts and user stories that enable our developers to fully understand the desires of our customers.
- Close cooperation with our experts in business development, development and software engineering
- Bachelors degree in technical/commercial field or comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in product management, software engineering and/or (technical) project management
- Very good understanding of VR and AR technologies
- Hands-on mentality when working in an agile environment to further advance our products
- Precise and targeted communication with our developers, managers and colleagues in business development
- Excellent English language skills
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com