Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for an ambitious Pipeline Engineer to work on a new kind of virtual reality experience. You would be working closely with artists, level designers, riggers, further developers and QA with the overall goal of helping to realize the project's creative vision at the highest level.
- Understand the production process of our art and design teams, and identify opportunities to better address their needs and smoothen their work flow
- Develop new features on our production pipeline, from editing tools to asset compilation and into UE4 engine
- Cooperate with artists, designers and other coders on how to best utilize current technology.
- Conduct research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and continue the technological evolution of the game and our tools.
- 3+ years of programming experience with tools and applications
- Being able to use and improve an existing tool set
- Proficiency in assets pipelines
- Experience with Max C++ and MaxScript
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Strong understanding and familiarity with current Unreal Engine technology desired
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Fluent in English
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potecial in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your applicati on to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com