Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking for a professional Network Programmer (f/m) to implement new network functionalities into the Unreal 4 engine. As part of our Development Unit you will work aside gameplay, engine and Backend programmes.
- Integrate dynamic multiplayer into all areas of gameplay
- Extend and maintain core and mid-level solutions for efficient networking
- Work with the game project team to integrate networking technology into game projects, identify extensions to that technology, and create those improvements
- Implement cross-platform abstractions for third-party online services
- Familiarity with networking systems and their components including: DNS, NAT, firewalls, security methods, peer-to-peer and client server models
- Experience in building robust, scalable backend systems and tuning these systems for performance and reliability
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Direct experience coding networking systems and solving networking problems
- Experience with C/C++ and C# skills
- In depth experience with low level optimizations and tool chains for at least one platform
- Experience with Perforce and/or Git
- Previous experience with pipeline tools on an engine, core, or platform
- Knowledge of multi-threaded/multi-core programming
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complicated systems from the macro level to the micro level
- Knowledge of the Unreal 4 pipelines and framework a plus
- Knowledge of 3rd party software (Maya, Max) and the will to improve the workflow between UE4 and the software
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com