Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for a well- educated and experienced Lead Backend Programmer (f/m) to define and implement complex software and architecture. As part of the Development Unit you will, train and coach your colleagues, develop cutting edge software and report to the Head of Development.
- Work with different departments to translate requirements
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Lead and support a team of developers
- Actively participate in team efforts by making recommendations on improving product quality as well as group productivity
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high code quality and usage of appropriate design patterns
- Conduct research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and continue the technological evolution of the game and our tools
- more than 7 years of experience as a software developer related to backend development
- experience as software architect / lead
- Excellent knowledge of established frameworks (e.g. Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Grails, ...)
- and tools (GIT, Maven/Gradle, JUnit, Jenkins ...)
- Competency in processes and methods of software development
- Excellent knowledge in relational DB and SQL (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, ...)
- Experience in the design of scalable distributed systems, based on modern microservices architectures
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org