Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated Lead AI Programmer (f/m) to develop cutting edge AI Technology. You would work, coach and support our AI programmer team to achieve true to life character behavior simulation and will report to Head of Development.
- Work with Voice Recognition, Chatbot and Text to Speech APIs
- Design behaviors for intent recognition and character simulation
- Apply classic BehaviorTree techniques inside the Unreal Engine 4
- Extend on the existing AI Framework functionalities
- Research on improving our current technology
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Mentor Junior Programmers and help with the recruiting process
- Recognize opportunities to improve our games or general workflows and seek to make these changes
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Very experienced with C++
- Knowledge of modern Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Techniques
- experienced with object oriented design
- 2+ years experience
- Fluent in English
- Can lead & mentor other Programmers
- Experience in Team Leading & Management
- Experience with ConceptNet, Google Knowledge Graph or similar databases
- Experience with Tensorflow
- General Knowledge about Natural Language Procession
- Experience with Unreal Engine
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com