Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
As a Java developer (Backend) (f/m) you will be responsible for building and maintaining superior web applications and web services. Our cloud based server infrastructure manages a global network of 3D scanning stations (full body 3D scanning systems for merchandise, fashion and VR applications). Each station is attached to our distributed rendering and feature detection engine. Extending our existing 3D rendering APIs and services will be one of your core tasks.
- advanced Java development skills
- excellent knowledge about OOP and associated coding concepts
- solid understanding of API patterns
- basic shell scripting experience
- basic knowledge about web technologie s
- your code is well structured and reusable
- as a team player you like working in small teams
- your are open to new technological ideas and concepts
- decent version control is part of your daily business
Nice to have:
- experience with the AWS command line interface
- general AWS experience
- HTML/CSS skills
Our Java software stack:
- languages and frameworks \ Java, Groovy, Grails, Spring
- version control \ Git
- build tools \ Bamboo, Ant,
- project management and docs \ JIRA, Confluence
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potencial in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com