Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Game Design (f/m) to build industry leading, robust and innovative game design solutions that are fit for purpose and coherence of our game vision.
- Improve the function of the team you are on either through individual achievement or through leadership and ideally you improve the organization too
- Develop strategies for the team to meet the company's goals and objectives and to improve the quality of the service it delivers internally and externally
- Plan and monitor the strategy and sensemaking quality of the product or product segment you are responsible for in partnership with other leaders
- Continuously learn about the game space you are operating in, distilling and sharing those learnings
- Cooperate with connected departments on how to best utilize the current solutions and be a strong representiv for game design topics when collaborating with management and other leads
- Maintain rich, thoughtful, candid communication sideways, down and up in order to ensure the very best game is built
- Implement and develop positive changes to the game based on feedback from QA, user research and the development team to ensure the product is critically and commercially successful.
- Contribute to tools and workflow development, highlighting bottlenecks or suggesting areas where tools could improve workflow
- Remain up to date with industry and academic developments in game development and design with emphasis on VR
- Frequently help co-workers focus on the right things, mentor others in design, and push products in order to avoid mistakes and find opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience in Game Design or exceptionally self-educated
- 5+ years of working experience in a professional setting, ideally in game development, and you have shown a track record of making games
- Technical or programming background or you think like an engineer and attack problems with the same systematic precision
- Experience with scripting languages and designer tools is a definite plus
- Strong opinions about a lot of things, most of all games, but always engage in a reasonable discussion about your opinions
- You can inspire employees and speak convincingly
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com