Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking for a passionate Head of Character Art (f/m) to lead the work on a new kind of virtual reality experience with us. As part of the Head of Character you will assure to bring 3D Highpoly content to Life and report directly to the VP Character Art.
- Maintenance and continuous further development of high quality 3D Characters
- Compliance with the production pipeline and deadlines
- Assumption of the professional and disciplinary management of the team
- Quality Management
- Support, give feedback and train younger colleagues
- Maintain team motivation and encourage team building
- Maintain a balance between quality and performance requirements
- Manage department effectively
- Support VP Character Art
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience in animation, VFX or game art
- 5+ years of experience in mass production of 3D Character Art
- at least 5 published games in the Character Art section
- Great anatomical knowledge, very good technical understanding and creativity.
- Experience Lead Position / Team Management
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively verbally and visually
- Several years of experience in scanning and photography
- Experience with VR and AR is a plus
- Fluent in English with excellent written skills
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com