Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking for a highly motivated Gameplay Programmer (f/m) to implement new amazing features in our UE4 based VR experience. As part of the Development Team, you will be coached and supported by the Lead Gameplay Programmer.
- Work closely with other departments to implement new features
- Implement animations and character interactions with the world and other entities
- Write a clear, maintainable and fast code in accordance with the internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Active participation in the team by making recommendations to improve product quality and productivity of the group
- Collaboration with programmers to develop new VR interactions
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 4+ years of experience in game development
- 3+ years Presentable knowledge of C++ and C
- Experience with software container platforms (e.g. docker) and buildsystems like Bamboo, Ant, Gant, Grunt, Bower
- Fluent in English language/font
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org