Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for a Full Stack Programmer to build and maintain superior web applications and web services. Positioned within our Research and Development team your daily mission will be to source and implement new technologies, stacks and hardware solutions to provide the best possible user experience.
- deep understanding of general software patterns and programming concepts and software design patterns
- hands on experience with AWS (focus on S3 and EC2 management)
- deep understanding of web API patterns
- advanced shell scripting experience
- diversified knowledge about web technologies
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years Presentable knowledge of C++ and C
- Experience in developing secure online services
- Fluent in English language/font
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org