Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for a Conceptor to create futuristic oriented concepts for our unique and outstanding digital products. You would be working closely with the publishing department with the ultimate goal of realizing the project's visions.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas
- Write and develop creative briefs
- Sell the developed (marketing) concepts internally and externally while being adept at introducing and selling the ideas in presentation situations
- You must have your finger on the pulse of upcoming trends and marketplace knowledge to keep our ideas ahead of the game over a range of different topics and brands.
- Degree in Communication, Design, Writing or Advertising, or equivalent
- 3+ years experience at a PR, advertising, digital / new media / social / interactive agency
- -Strong understanding of how promotional concepts are executed within social platforms
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to calmly handle stressful situations and deadline pressures
- Passion for social media
- Strategic and conceptual thinker
- Innovation, trend, and/or promotional experience preferred
- Strong conceptual skills
- Articulate (communicate ideas and thoughts in a clear way)
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com