Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for Blockchain Developer to participate in the design and implementation of a SmartContract application. You will be working in close collaboration with our VP Crypto Currency & Blockchain.
- Integrating SmartContract applications into existing in-house products
- Working with different areas of the company for the implementation and alignment of these applications
- Documentation and testing of your code
- Discussing your solutions and ideas with others
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS / ES6
- Adequate knowledge of Solidity and/or Web3. js
- Deep understanding of block chain and distributed ledger technology
- Experience with Docker / AWS / EC2
- Proficient in use and writing of REST API' s
- Familiarity with git
- Fluent in English language/font
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org