Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for a passionate Backend Programmer (f/m) to achieve a high bandwight and low latency backend system. As a part of the Development team you will report directly to the lead backend programmer.
- Plan, implement and maintain our online services
- Collaborate with third parties to improve the capabilities of our online services
- Write a clear, maintainable and fast code in accordance with the internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Active participation in the team by making recommendations to improve the product quality and productivity of the group
- Work closely with other departments to improve workflow development
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years in depth knowledge of C++ and C
- Experience in developing secure online services
- Good Unreal Engine experience
- Good knowledge of synchronous and asynchronous multiplayer
- Familiarity with git
- Fluent in English language/font
What we offer
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com