Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for a professional Animator (f/m) to work on a new kind of virtual reality experience with us. As part of the Animation Department you will work on bringing 3D Highpoly content to Life and report directly to the Lead Animator.
- Create high quality keyframe animations
- Clean motion capture animation data
- Work closely with our riggers to get the best possible outcome of the mocap animations
- Support mocap sessions at our capture studio
- 2-4 years of experience in creating animation for games or film
- 1-3 years of experience with mocap systems & mocap recording
- Experience in cleaning of Mocap data
- Unreal Engine experience in a production environment is a plus
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in English with excellent written English skills
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org