Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
- Sculpting and creating lifelike, hi-res photorealistic characters from scan data and scratch
- Working closely with Animation and Technical departments
- Supporting and giving feedback to colleagues
- Identifying process improvements and increase department productivity
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the game development industry as a Character Artist (Animation and Skinning Rigging skills)
- Good modeling and texturing skills for a diverse visual range of characters
- Ability to work effectively within game design and tech constrains
- Posing and creating expressions
- Knowledge of optimization - working with low resolution textures and low-poly game meshes
- Knowledge of PBR texturing
- Knowledge of photography and photogrammetry
- Setting up characters in Unreal Engine (Knowledge of scene set-up, shading, lighting)
- Software: ZBrush, Unreal Engine, Maya, Substance, Marvelous Designer, Perforce
- Good understanding of Light and Shading
- Thinking creatively and globally
- Good communication skills (German/English) and ability to work with other artists to solve production challenges
- Understanding Shader Properties + Epics Photorealistic Character Set-up
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration with development prospects in an international company
- A self-dependent activity and challenge in a varied work environment
- Lots of space for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org