Job LocationsUK-Kent-Chatham | UK-Stirling
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, create breath-taking games and do the best work of their career. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting edge technology such as Unreal Engine 4® and across multiple platforms, and we have big ambitions to become the Number 1 Simulation Entertainment Company in the World.
In 2017 we will be hiring Programmers, Artists, Producers, Project Managers, QA and a range of other technical roles at all levels to deliver the next generation of train, fishing and flight simulation to hundreds of thousands of passionate fans across the world. We are also building an exciting team to explore how virtual reality can be used with our games.
We are currently finalising the exact hire plan for next year, but if you are interested in joining our passionate, creative and talented team, we would love to hear from you in the meantime.
About Dovetail Games
Why work for us?
- Using cutting edge technology such as Unreal Engine 4® and Virtual Reality
- Recently announced in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- Winners of the KEiBA 2015 Technology Business of the Year
- Developing games across multiple platforms
- Excellent work-life balance, with very little crunch in comparison to the game industry standard
- Free parking
- Regular social and sporting activities
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics. However, we are currently unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.