Research Analyst - NYC
The role of the Research Analyst is to facilitate advertising measurement and market research functions. In this role, you will work with senior measurement and market research staff to deliver empirical insights and coordinate measurement studies to help advertisers understand the power of the King audience and how advertisements influence their purchase decision making.
This role also involves working with sales staff to synthesize compelling insights in response to RFPs or proactively for custom-fit pitches, and coordinating with marketing functions to deliver publishable case studies from qualitative and quantitative studies that validate King's position as a market leader in advertising.
Your role within our Kingdom
As a key member of the measurement and insights team, you will support senior measurement and insights staff to deploy customized market research studies that deliver a powerful story about advertising on King. You will provide competitive analyses and in-depth audience insights that explore user behavior and propensities, and highlight how our advertising solutions can meet advertiser needs. You will assist in leveraging available data sources, including internal and third party, to build unique narratives and strategic insights that make actionable recommendations based on your findings. You will internally manage 3rd party advertising effectiveness solutions for our clients and strategic partners.
Your role is based in NY as part of a team that spans the globe with hubs in London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
Skills to create thrills
* 0-2 years experience with data analysis, qualitative and/or quantitative advertising analysis including effectiveness research, or experience with audience and media planning tools (e.g. Millward Brown, Nielsen, comScore, etc.)
* BA/BS in quantitative social sciences, statistics, or quantitative marketing.
* Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
* Experience in quantitative market research techniques, including survey design and analysis.
* Strong PowerPoint skills
* Interest in presenting research findings and recommendations to internal and external partners
* Deep interest in and understanding of mobile advertising, media consumption patterns, and ad effectiveness measurement
* Experience responding to advertiser RFP's and generating strategic research collateral
* Interest in gaming across a variety of platforms (mobile, console, PC, etc.).
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.