Position at Amplitude Studios
Amplitude is a team of experienced, qualitydriven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space , Dungeon of the Endless , Endless Legend , and Endless Space 2 ; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio's philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we're really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development. Promoting these values will be key to the success of any community developer joining the team!
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with game designers to identify the KPIs we need to measure our game's performance efficiently
- Design and develop analysis tools (and be aware of the best practices and latest updates on the matter) to have a deep understanding of user behavior.
- Analyze the results and provide recommendations to our producers
- Identify pain points and work with the team to implement strategies to address the problem
- Communicate the results to the production team on a regular basis
Required experience & skills
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Finance
- 1 st experience in a similar or relevant position
- Ability to work with numbers and statistical data
- C#, C++ or any other relevant technical languages
- API Google, Unity understanding
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers, programmers…)
- Responsible & creative
- Fully fluent in English