Position at Amplitude Studios
Amplitude is a team of experienced, qualitydriven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space , Dungeon of the Endless , Endless Legend , and Endless Space 2 ; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio's philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we're really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for an AI Programmer to contribute to our new projects coming. More specifically, under the supervision of the Technical Director you will use your mathematical, statistical and programmatic knowledge to work on a new AI feature.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Statistics or equivalent expertise
- AI specialization with an excellent theoretical knowledge in Machine Learning
- Experience in Machine Learning APIs, frameworks, and AI tools
- Experience with large data sets
Required skills and profile
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers…)
- Responsible & creative
- Fully fluent in English