Sr Technical Artist - Studio
It is a very exciting time at King and we're looking for a talented Mid/ Senior Technical Artists to join our team.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
You will work closely with Developers, Artists, Producers and Game Designers as part of an experienced team where both your technical skills and creative vision will help shape the next generation of King games. You will also be part of the wider Technical Art Community at King, a unique environment where we share and support each other to achieve our full potential.
If you want to work in small dynamic teams and still have access to a strong network of like-minded friends, we could offer you a fantastic opportunity for growth.
Skills to Create Thrills
* Strong scripting ability (Python is needed)
* Excellent knowledge of 2D programming
* Knowledge of 3D programming (Shaders, pipelines, etc.)
* Good knowledge of game engine workflows and an understanding of graphics rendering
* Proven track record technical creativity with a passion for solving problems
* Understanding of how to optimize games content for memory and performance
* Games Resource Pipeline creation and optimization experience
* Passion and drive to push visual quality or streamline workflows
* Experience in working in different game projects
* Knowledge in creating tools and plugins for developers and artists
* A proactive communicator, willing to give and receive constructive feedback
* Able to work with source code from others and take ownership it if needed
* Experience with different game engines like Unity3D, Corona or Unreal Mobile
* Understanding of GLSL or similar shading language
* Experience of extending 2D software (Photoshop) via scripting
* You have shipped a mobile game in the past
* Experienced in working in an Agile / Scrum environment
* Good Knowledge of typical development languages (C++)
* Good knowledge of mathematics and physics (vector calculus, linear algebra)
* Understanding of Adobe Flash
* Understanding of HTML5
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.