Senior Unity Developer (m/f)
We are looking for a super-talented Senior Unity Game Developer to join our studio in Berlin.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. Together with your colleagues, you will take a lead on creating and maintaining one of our biggest IPs. You will specify, design, build and implement new game features as well help us to make the existing features even better. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Design, architect, implement and test game features
* Take an active part in game creation
* Maintain and optimize new and existing game features
* Deliver high quality and well-structured code
* Share knowledge and help colleagues
Skills to create thrills
You have great passion for programming and are committed to quality and polish. You are genuinely excited about making games. As senior developer you are also analytical, naturally curious about understanding the entire tech stack, you enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with more junior team members. And, of course, you'll need to know what makes a good game. Other skills include:
* Proven experience within software development
* Deep knowledge of Unity and C# development
* Experience in C++
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
* Passion for software development
* Working with content pipelines
* Shipped a game with Unity
* Previous experience in game development
* Experience in creating high performant games
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in Berlin
Situated in the central borough of Berlin Mitte, ours is a backdrop that's brimming with history. Culture vultures will find famous sites including Brandenburger Tor and Unter den Linden close by, along with the infamous suburb of Kreuzberg with its vintage markets and vibrant nightlife. A must-see in this melting pot of a city.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.