There is an exciting opportunity to join our fast paced, world-class games studio as a Front of House Administrator.
As the Front of House Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for our employees, external visitors and callers alike; providing everyone with a positive experience at the studio.You will support the wider operations team and ensure security standards are in place for all visitors to the studio.
You will have a positive outlook and be able to deal with queries from employees and visitors alike in authentic way, be focused on the job at hand, and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
This exciting role will see you liaising with a range of studio employees including studio heads and getting to know the wider studio. You will be responsible for looking after the front desk at either of our two studios based in central Horsham, answering calls and correspondence from visitors and employees and welcoming visitors into our studios assisting with parking if requested. When meetings are held, you'll assist in booking meeting rooms and catering where needed, ensuring staff and visitors have the necessary security passes and issuing non-disclosure agreements when requested.
As Front of House Administrator, you'll also be responsible for all incoming and outgoing courier deliveries or post and arranging all outgoing couriers by ensuring all necessary documents are completed correctly. You will be responsible for ordering, unpacking and maintaining our breakfast supplies and maintaining proper housekeeping of all studio areas alongside the Studio Support Manager. A large part of the role will also be the booking of all company travel requests including visa applications and taxis and ensuring the proper approvals are in place for each booking. You will also assist with studio events, both internal and external, and support the senior management teams and wider studio with ad hoc requests.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Bright, pleasant and welcoming manner
- Confident and effective communicator
- Able to demonstrate initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience in a busy office and/ or reception environment
- Willingness to expand the traditional role of administrator and become more integrated with the business
- Flexible, willing and able to take on responsibilities outside the remit of the job description
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with short notice requests
- NVQ in Office Administration/Customer Service or equivalent qualification
- Experience with booking travel for a large office or studio
- Front of House experience for a similar business
We are Creative Assembly
Creative Assembly is one of the UK's leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We have gathered our team of world-class, diverse and multi-national talent, dedicated to crafting some of the most renowned gaming experiences and giving our loyal followers worlds in which to immerse themselves.
Our focus on quality has filled our awards cabinet over the years - from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos. We owe this to our team - creatives from a breadth of backgrounds, who unite to share their ideas and expertise, to craft the highest quality gameplay.