PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
High quality internal QA testing is something we focus on in all our games. Testers have a key role in our developments, and will work closely with art, design and programming colleagues on a game project.
We are seeking technically minded communicators who are looking to challenge themselves in a role that includes both working as part of a team, as well as on individual assignments. If you have strong technical knowledge of the leading consoles and PC, a background and/or an interest in audio and a great pair of ears with a passion for games and game-play, we'd love to hear from you!
While the position being advertised is for a Graduate role, we would also welcome applications from those who already have experience so please send us your CV!
Successful candidates will play test, destructively test, regress, create test suites, generate reports and provide general game feedback to aid the internal Audio and Development Teams.
- Maintaining, running and creating test suites for both new and existing projects
- Finding and reporting issues in a clear and accurate manner
- Regressing both internal and external issues
- Completing ad-hoc requests made to the QA team
- Providing support to Audio developers as needed
- Inquisitive and technical mind
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Creative thinker
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Computer literate
- Proven logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Track record of working well within a team
- Background in Audio
- Knowledge of JIRA and Test Rail
- Video game enthusiast
- Wwise experience
- Strong technical knowledge of the leading consoles and PC
- Games or software industry experience
- Degree qualified