You are a passionate gamer and the gaming market is your second home? With your quick perception you can easily see through the mechanics and characteristics of a game? Then this is your position!
In our Market Analytics department, we are searching for a working student who wants to help us with classifying and categorizing mobile game apps. You will help us building up our data bases as well as maintaining them and therefore will build up the basis for our market analysis.
• Analyze the content of gaming apps
• Categorize the characteristics of various games in our data base
• Conduct market research
• Improve your analytical skills through working with vast amounts of data
• You are enrolled in a college or university
• You can work with Excel
• Basic knowledge about the gaming market (especially about mobile apps)
• High affinity to games and knowledge of the gaming terminology
• Really good knowledge of the mechanics of games
• Analytical mindset and a quick learner
• Fluency in English
Why join us?
• Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
• Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
• Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Working Student Market Analytics ? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 420 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Share this job with your friends