Assistant Producer (FIFA) (118682)
Requisition ID 118682 - Posted 03/27/2018 - Temp - EA Studios - SPORTS - Producer - Guildford - Surrey - United Kingdom - Europe
Job Description Print Preview
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
Start date: June 2018
Contract length: 3 months
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection group (FIFA) is looking for an Assistant Producer with an exceptional eye for detail, strong research skills, great communication, and excellent organizational and time-management skills. Expert knowledge and a strong passion for football is mandatory.
The successful candidate will be expected to work 5 days per week, potentially including some evenings and weekends during busy periods.
What an Assistant Producer does at EA:
- Playing an integral role in the licensed asset approval process, especially relating to kits
- Acquiring reference for licensed assets
- Working with colleagues to determine assets required for all FIFA titles
- Ensuring all licensed content for assigned game teams is correctly integrated and assigned
- Tracking and providing updates on Asset Approvals – following up with appropriate stakeholders (EAC team, licensor, Territory Manager)
- Contributing towards the collection of player photos for in-game use
The Assistant Producer also needs:
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Must be detail-oriented and have an excellent eye for quality
- Quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process
- Can execute on projects quickly, on time, and at the expected level of quality
- Able to manage multiple products and projects at the same time
- Organisational skills and ability to work under tight timelines
- Project and/or Asset Management experience preferred
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, so we offer competitive compensation and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
We also offer great onsite facilities:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area