We're looking for a talented Unity expert who can help us create gorgeous 3D mid-core games.
As a Gameplay Engineer, you'll work closely with designers, artists, backend developers, and everyone else on the team to bring features to life. You'll also be creating high-quality tools and iteration environments to make sure these features can live on for years once they go live.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Giving constant feedback on features to make them better, from design to release
* Writing high quality, maintainable and performant C# code
* Working in many different areas - graphics, UI, physics, networking
* Drawing upon your experienced peers for help when needed
* Occasionally interfacing with native C++ libraries
* Sharing knowledge with your team, the studio, and the entire global company
* Research and drive practical adoption of cutting-edge Unity features
Skills to create thrills
* Deep knowledge of Unity and C# development
* Experience in C++
* Broad experience across many areas of game development
* Deep experience in at least one area of game development - graphics, tools, physics, networking, etc.
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
* Passion for software development
* Experience working on a live game
* Multithreading experience
* Unity native plugin experience
* Mobile experience
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in Seattle
Surrounded by oceans, mountains and forests, Seattle strikes the perfect balance between culture and adventure. The buzzing, tech-focused city is also home to innovative games studio Z2 - part of the King family. Non-Seattleites needn't worry. Despite the rumours, it's really not that rainy. Seattle usually receives less rainfall than New York and Chicago. Usually.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.