Our multi-award winning Total War team is looking for exceptionally bright and talented designers to join them on current and upcoming projects.
As a trainee, you will develop your skills alongside highly respected professionals with the opportunity to gain insight on content from beginning to completion.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Strong academic background at degree level or above
- A gamer to the core, with a passion for RTS and in particular the Total War series
- Passion for all things game design and a keen interest in games development overall
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information and communicate to the team
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal abilities
- An eye for detail and a passion for making quality products
- Good attitude with regards to complex problem solving
- Modding experience is a bonus
The traineeship will be for one year onsite at our studio in Horsham, West Sussex.
These traineeships are paid placements and all applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please ensure you provide a portfolio of your work along with your application
We are Creative Assembly
And we are led by our passion for gameplay, which has in turn made us a leader in UK games development. Established in 1987, we have gathered our team of world-class, diverse and multi-national talent, dedicated to crafting some of the most renowned gaming experiences and giving our loyal followers worlds in which to immerse themselves.
Our focus on quality has filled our awards cabinet over the years - from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos. We owe this to our team - creatives from a breadth of backgrounds, who unite to share their ideas and expertise, to craft the highest quality gameplay.