We're looking for "Doers".
Online games are your passion and you want to contribute to the success of our games? Can you keep cool even in the toughest of situations? Are you a team player, have a talent for organisation and communication? Then keep reading!
Tasks to inspire:
• Development, planning and definition of marketing strategies and measures
• Budget responsibility as well as ongoing performance analysis and reporting
• Development of marketing goals depending on the defined product goals
• Interface to product management
• Set up cross-functional working groups to launch new games and promote the growth of live products
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis and evaluation of all marketing activities as well as market and competition monitoring and identification of market potentials
• Proactively develop profound business recommendations to management to improve product impact and development
• Development of campaign frameworks for new product releases and updates as well as instruction in all relevant marketing disciplines, such as paid user acquisition, CRM, PR, social media, influencer relations and creative services
• Preparation of structured marketing documents for external agencies and internal departments
• Transaction of regular product, market and competition analyses
Qualifications to convince:
• Degree in business administration, communication, media management, marketing and/or relevant vocational training
• High affinity to MMOs and several years of industry and market expertise
• Expertise in the development of marketing strategies and their successful implementation
• Independent planning and execution of projects
• Great analytical skills and a structured, independent work method
• Strong communication and presentation skills, confident appearance, proactive, team spirit and social competence
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
• Resilience paired with the will to walk an extra mile if necessary
• Very good knowledge of MS-Office products
• Brand champion and ambassador for the responsible products
Please provide your application documents in English.
A company to connect:
• An extensive on-boarding program with personal mentor
• The informality of a start-up combined with more than 10 years' experience in the industry
• A dynamic working environment offering opportunities for personal development and for contributing ideas
• An open corporate culture and trust-based working time
• Benefit from colleagues with many years' experience in the industry
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .