We're looking for "Doers".
Online games are your passion and you want to contribute to the success of our games? Can you keep cool even in the toughest of situations? Are you a team player, have a talent for organisation and communication and also have qualifications in event or communication management? Then keep reading!
Tasks to inspire:
• Implementation, development and control of the brand and marketing strategy in cooperation with internal Marketing Departments and Product Management
• Development, control and monitoring of online marketing campaigns on digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, business websites
• Ensuring that all branding programs are aligned with overarching corporate goals and are optimized and relevant for our target groups
• Disciplinary leadership and professional development of a small, professional team
• Full budget responsibility and continuous success analysis
• Identification and realization of new brand marketing opportunities for the company
• Establishment of metrics to measure campaign effectiveness against KPIs
• Conducting of market analyses and monitoring of competitive activities in the market as well as conducting gap analyses
• Control the benchmark process of brand performance
• Creation and presentation of reports on campaign performance
Qualifications to convince:
• Degree in communication management, marketing or business administration
• Several years of professional experience in the gaming industry and proven development and implementation of a successful brand strategy for at least one AAA title
• Successful marketing of several products of the interactive entertainment industry
• Sound knowledge of strategic brand management and customer communication
• Expertise in communication with all its disciplines / instruments and in colaboration with agencies
• Very good analytical skills and a structured, process-oriented and independent way of working
• Strong communication and presentation skills, self-confidence, proactiv, team spirit and social competence
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
• Exceptional communication skills, written and spoken.
A company to connect:
• An extensive on-boarding program with personal mentor
• The informality of a start-up combined with more than 10 years' experience in the industry
• A challenging working environment offering opportunities for personal development and for contributing ideas
• An open corporate culture and trust-based working time
• Benefit from colleagues with many years' experience in the industry
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .