UX Designer - game engine
If you want to help build the tools that we use to make the world's best mobile games, this is the right job for you!You will be working on internal applications tools like our game engine editor to define workflows and interfaces that will help our game artists, technical artists and developers to create brilliant experiences for our users.The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of user centered design processes as well as how research insights can be applied to inform design decisions.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Define the best UX strategy for our game engine editor based on user workflow study, interview and observation.
* Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows.
* Present and defend designs to teams and stakeholders
* Inside the Development team, passionately establish and promote a user-centric design approach. Facilitate the exploration of best practices and standards from a usability design point of view.
* Help our developers and product owners to execute all UX design deliverables from concept, exploration, research to interaction and visual design.
Skills to create Thrills
* Experience with game engine tools (Unity, Unreal Editor, etc.. )
* Experience working embedded in a development team
* Ability to create concepts at varying levels of fidelity as part of a well rounded set of visual communication skills.
* Strong focus on the end users and understanding of standard UCD methodologies.
* Ability to create wireframes, rapid prototypes as well as layout design components
* Strong working knowledge of the standard tools like Sketch, InVision, Axure or other design or prototyping tools
* Confident with user interface design patterns
* Experience working with complex desktop applications for specialized users.
Tasty bonus skills
* Experience working with DCC applications such as 3dsMax, Maya, Blender, etc.
* Knowledge working with design systems and style guides will be a bonus
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.