Senior Sales Operations Manager - Advertising
Activision Blizzard Media is a young and rapidly growing business that has been created to connect advertisers with our 195M+ global consumer base. This thriving start-up effort, which is currently embedded in the business unit of King (the makers of the #1 mobile game Candy Crush Saga) is rapidly scaling and is poised to become one of the largest advertising businesses in the world.
The business has been focusing on the introduction of premium, innovative advertising experiences to King's 195M+ casual gaming players. Looking ahead, we're planning the launch of advertising across the rest of the Activision Blizzard portfolio including high growth areas like eSports. This is a really exciting time to join this growing business. We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Operations Manager to establish the overall sales growth strategy, operational tools and processes, and client engagement best practices for our rapidly growing direct sales organization.
* You will partner with cross-functional advertising business leadership and our entire direct sales team to set strategy, plan organizational growth, launch strategic initiatives, and foster strong client relationships.
* You will ensure alignment of the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations and help evolve early stage ideas into sales growth initiatives.
* Your work will directly shape the future of the King experience for advertisers.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Partner with Sales to identify, define, launch, and operationalize processes, tools, and strategic initiatives that drive sales efficacy and growth, including:
* Conducting market research and strategic analysis to define King's competitive position, market opportunities, and unmet needs
* Crafting King's overall go-to-market and market engagement strategy
* Identifying sales engagement best practices and growth strategies for new and existing customers Improving the Direct Sales team's knowledge, capabilities, effectiveness via development via formal communications, collateral, and trainings
* Defining and improving sales processes and systems/tools
* Define product, campaign, and client policies and manage exceptions on day-to-day basis
* Driving overall business performance via close coordination and partnership with cross-functional teams including Sales Finance, Pricing & Yield Management, and Ad Programs & Partnerships
* Translate insights into valuable sales and business recommendations
* Develop, package, and deliver sales insights and recommendations to senior leadership
Skills to create thrills
* BA/BS in an analytical field
* 8+ years of work experience experience in Strategy Consulting, Sales Operations, Sales Finance and/or Sales Analytics, or 6+ years experience with MBA degree.
* Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
* Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
* High degree of attention to detail
* Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives
* Superior business sense, problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
* In-depth knowledge of digital advertising sales
* Excellent interpersonal skills to partner cross-functionally
* Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.