Head of Agency Research
Harnessing its global monthly reach of 300M++ players, King, a part of Activision Blizzard, is
building a world class business to bring innovative and impactful advertising solutions to the
world's biggest marketers. King is seeking a highly motivated Head of Agency Research to enact innovative thought leadership studies across our agency partners and establish deep learning plans to empower our partners to better understand the power of advertising with King.
Your role within our Kingdom
The Head of Agency Research will combine their superb leadership skills with strong research
and critical thinking skills to successfully influence how agencies think about measurement for gaming advertisers. They are able to work in a complex environment with many stakeholders internally, yet also understands the ins and outs of media planning & buying: This includes what agencies look for from publishers and how they tell stories regarding new ad formats, industry trends, demographic trends, media landscape, among others competencies.
The ideal candidate will have experience across a wide variety of research methods and is strategic in nature yet extremely organized & process oriented. They are a self starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, is passionate about problem solving, and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
Your role is based in NY as part of a team that spans the globe with hubs in London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
Skills to create thrills
* 6-10 years experience with data analysis, qualitative and/or quantitative advertising analysis including effectiveness research, or experience with audience and media planning tools (e.g. Millward Brown, Nielsen, comScore, etc.)
* At least 5 years in a position of substantial responsibility regarding research and/or analytics at an advertising agency.
* Understanding of the needs and wants of agencies, able to form and cultivate relationships across complex agency structures and effectively influence stakeholders related to research and media buying.
* A strong understanding of Audience, Brand, and/or ROI analytics.
* Demonstrated skills in balancing the needs of competing business requirements and stakeholder priorities and objectives.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise
* external facing documents
* Bachelor's degree in an analytically-oriented discipline. Graduate degree or PhD a plus.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.