Sales Financial Analyst, Ads
King (a part of Activision-Blizzard) is building a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players and to create powerful marketing solutions embraced by the world's biggest marketers. King is seeking a highly motivated Ads Sales Finance Analyst/Manager to execute on financial and sales planning and analysis liaising reporting to the Ads Business Finance Senior Manager and working closely with internal ads teams (Sales, Business Strategy, Pricing, Data & Analytics) as well as King Finance teams.
You are a self-starter who thrives in a fun and results-oriented work environment, is passionate about problem-solving and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects. You'll play a key role in owning the core ad sales finance processes for King advertising, working closely with the rest of the ads team and the King Finance team. You will have a significant impact on the company because your work will shape how we understand and steer our business.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Quarterly, Annual and Long Range Planning cycles, including revenue, headcount and operational expense forecasting
* Monthly and Quarterly finance review of the business
* Sales quota process (setting quarterly sales quota, track progress during the quarter, calculate achievement)
* Booked revenue and pipeline analysis across different sales channels
* Weekly and regular pacing and variances analysis
* Work closely with our King Finance and Sales Operations team to develop improved ad sales best practices and processes/analytics
* Work with Sales team and Sales Operations to ensure that sales data is financially accurate
* Support preparation of various ad hoc analyses and presentations for King and Activision-Blizzard leadership
* Improve depth of existing reporting to provide better analytical tools
* Gain in-depth knowledge for all Ads and Finance systems used for reporting and tracking
* Execute on key ad sales finance responsibilities
* Financial modelling for forecasting and adhoc analysis
* Be the Business Partner to the King Corporate Finance team
Skills to create thrills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise stakeholder-ready documents
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence business partners
* Experience manipulating complex and large data sets and extract insights
* Superior presentation and Excel financial modelling skills
* Experience in Sales Finance or Sales Operations preferably on the publisher side of an advertising company or company with an ads or sales function
* 3+ years of FP&A or Sales Finance
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.