Junior Ad Operations Executive
King is seeking an Advertising Operations Executive to support the Operations team in creating, analysing and monitoring campaigns across all brands within the portfolio. The successful candidate will also be expected to contribute to and support the work of the wider AdOps team.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Set up campaigns across the portfolio of external systems and multiple exchange UIs (i.e. Adservers, SSPs and Programmatic Platforms).
* Provide inputs and guidance around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of King Ad Sales's platform to achieve client goals.
* Monitor, report and optimise our external revenues, both Reservation and Programmatic and anticipate, identify and debug potential issues (discrepancies, revenue decreases, etc.)
* Trouble shoot technical issues with programmatic deals and onsite creative.
* Maintain necessary technical knowledge to understand full campaign delivery process, enabling accurate and proficient creative QA, trafficking and troubleshooting of all campaigns (audio, video and display including mobile).
* Work with Account team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients.
* Work with Supply and Media Operations team to design and implement new capabilities (e.g., new supply & data sources, new media measurement techniques, etc.)
* Work with development/product teams to implement new technologies
* Codify and share best practices across teams
Skills to create thrills
* Experience of DFP, AdX and/or similar (required)
* Good understanding of Business Analytics, data warehousing and database centric applications and implement industry best practice processes and quality measurements across Development.
* Must be a confident user of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of Google Analytics a plus
* Strong analytical and problem solving-related skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of the programmatic landscape and experience of implementing programmatic technologies
* Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-oriented work environments.
* Confident, self-motivated, collaborator and relationship builder who approaches business with a partnership mentality and has excellent communication/ presentation skills.
* Extensive knowledge of interactive advertising with regard to positioning and technology.
* Knowledge of mobile, video, display and social advertising
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Economics, Business or Science.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.