Senior C++ Developer - Windows Platform Team
Your role within our Kingdom
You will be part of a small task force that works with a variety of Tech and Game teams across King. King games run on more than 200 million devices. You will port existing King games to Windows, be part of cross-platform engine and SDK development, contribute with new creative solutions on how to improve.
You are a fast-learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology and are able to jump into any project quickly to adapt and resolve complex problems.
Skills to create thrills
* Is fluent in modern C++ (C++11 and later)
* Has experience with cross-platform development environments and build-systems
* Broad knowledge in programming and technology in general
* Able to architect & design components, features and larger systems
* Writes high-quality, maintainable code
* Can get up to speed on new codebases quickly
* Able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where tasks can evolve quickly and over time
* Gets things done with a high drive
* Works effectively in teams, both local and geographically distributed
* Passionate about game and technology trends
* Experience of Desktop / Console development
* Experience automatic build tools
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.