Senior Security Engineer
We are looking for a skilled Senior Security Engineer to protect our Kingdom and join our security team in Barcelona.
Your role within our Kingdom
As our Senior Security Engineer, you will be part of our Security Operations group, and you will build, improve and maintain our security platform, protecting our cloud-computing environments as well as our datacenters and corporate networks.
You will enhance incident response workflows to support our security monitoring operations, participate in the definition and implementation of security projects inside the company. You will identify and respond to security alerts and issues in a timely and methodical manner. You will also engage security knowledge sharing within the team and across the company.
Skills To Create Thrills
You have a self-starter attitude so you're able to take direction and execute tasks on your own while working in a team. Other skills include:
* BS in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 3+ years of technical experience, including experience doing security incident response and/or security monitoring and administration ideally as part of a CSIRT or SOC.
* Excellent knowledge about the current security threat landscape and common tactics, techniques and procedures used in offensive security.
* Experience in cloud security in AWS and/or GCP.
* Experience automating processes and developing tools.
* Good knowledge about how works technologies like Firewalls, AV, IPS, WAF, load balancers, sandboxing systems as well as TCP/IP, routing protocols and common network services
* Must be willing to participate in the on-call rotation.
* Must be willing to do occasional travelling.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
Tasty Bonus Skills
* Experience in patch management and vulnerability scanning in the cloud.
* Ability to perform memory (Mandiant Redline, Volatility) and system forensic analysis (FTK, EnCase, F-Response or other tools).
* It's also great if you maintain your own open source security project or have contributed to a project.
* Security certifications such as CISSP, SANS GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GCFE or cloud related, would be a major plus, but skills in the right areas are just as beneficial.
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and our games are played and enjoyed all around the world. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, London, Malmö, Seattle, and Stockholm along with offices in Bucharest, Malta, San Francisco, New York and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), which acquired King in February 2016.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.