Award-winning agency specialising in creating engaging entertainment and learning experiences for emerging platforms.
Expanding into VR games & education
Cutting-edge projects in a culture where entrepreneurial thinking is valued
Tight-knit team that spans the globe with close connections in the US
Established for 20 years.
SENIOR UNITY DEVELOPER – Full Time
Highly motivated and qualified Senior Unity Developer to join the team, as the studio takes an exciting new VR platform from prototype to product.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, or better, in computer science
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience coding, analysis, design and providing system level architecture for complex software programs.
• Experience using Unity and Unity plug-in development
• Proficient in C#.
• Experience with ASP.NET. Photon and Azure a bonus but not essential
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• In-depth knowledge of 2D/3D computer graphics
• Experience with multiplayer game development
• Experience working with (or knowledge of) emerging technologies – VR, AR
• Demonstrable knowledge of common design patterns and architecture
• Confidence in your ability to achieve world’s best practice processes in VR platform development
• This is a full-time position.
Applicants for this role must be an Australian or New Zealand citizens/permanent residents or have Australian work rights
For more details please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 (0)427 690 971