Leading worldwide AAA 3D Game Art Development Studio
Studios in Asia, US, UK & Europe
Famous titles for console & mobile games
Visa & relocation allowance provided
English spoken in studio
Good salary & benefits
Looking for a true technical leader, capable of driving innovation across the group.
You will have the opportunity to propose and conduct software, pipeline and tools development projects aimed at taking teams of artists and game developers to the cutting edge of technology.
Preferably based in Singapore ( but option to be based in Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh or Paris studios a possibility)
• Define and prioritize the software application solutions and tools needed to give the studio a technological edge
• Build a development and deployment plan with a yearly roadmap and propose associated budget
• Supervise internal and external programming teams of 15 to 25 developers.
• Manage communication with vendors for tools development and deployment
• Coordinate with IT Department for efficient deployment and use of system resources
• Chair weekly meetings with all studios of the group to coordinate needs, actions and share tools / methods
• Report to management on the progress of the Roadmap completion
• Evangelize the tools to internal and external clients
• 8-15 years relevant development leadership experience in Media and digital Entertainment sector: video-games, animation, VFX, computer graphics.
• Experience in areas like Animation, Lighting, Rendering, Web Services, Content Data Pipelines, Production Workflows, Automated QA
• Working knowledge of Python, Pymel, Maya, optionally Max, Nuke, Scripting and Render dispatching (Ideally Muster)
• Excellent project management skills, service and results oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent reading and writing skills in English (Daily communication with an international team)
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
For more information on the studio or to apply, please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971