Leading worldwide AAA 3D Game Art Development Studio
Studios in Asia, US, UK & Europe
Famous titles for console & mobile games
Visa & relocation allowance provided
English spoken in studio
Good salary & benefits
Expect to add several projects to your portfolio each year, and to be constantly challenged with the highest quality expectations.
• Manage one of our teams of 70+ Junior and Senior 3D model and texture artists engaged in next gen projects.
• Participate to recruitment and training of new talent.
• Establish Art production pipeline in coordination with clients.
• Ensure technical and artistic quality of deliverables.
• Manage communication with clients about artistic and technical matters.
• Reports to Art Studio Director.
• Expert in 3DSMax or Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush.
• College / University degree in Art related field (including architecture, industrial design, textile/fashion design).
• Strong artistic aptitudes and skills in 2D design, drawing, painting.
• At least 4 years experience as Lead Artist, Senior Artist or Artist Team Leader with hands-on technical experience including X-Box, PS3 and PS2, and proven track record on real-time 3D games.
• Highly organized individual with an eye for details and a passion for leading and mentoring.
• Good working knowledge of English is a must.
For more information on the studio or to apply, please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971