• Well established games studio developing AAA games
• New IP
• English speaking multicultural team
Committed to enriching players’ live with original and memorable entertainment experiences. they build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
You will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Their massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
You will join the production team of a AAA Game. You will support the Art Director of the project and be responsible for overseeing work quality and deadlines for the VFX team.
You will help follow up, validate team’s work, and coach team members while overseeing all developments related to special Effects.
• Lead the artistic and technical direction for VFX
• Manage the VFX Team and be a mentor for technical/artistic aspects
• Create, prioritize, assign and regularly follow up on tasks and the advancement of the team’s work with regards to deliverables
• Draft regular reports for the Artistic Director and Associate Producers on the advancement of the team’s work and recommend corrective measures whenever necessary to meet project objectives
• Ensure VFX Pipeline evolutions and suggest technical improvements to exploit new technologies
• Be the focal point for all production teams involved in VFX issues (3D, sound, programmers, Game Design)
• Create and optimize real time VFX for Gameplay, feedbacks, or related to environment from concepts and videos as references
• Develop shaders required by your VFX or define your needs with the rendering programming team
• College degree in Arts
• 5 years’ experience minimum in VFX and first hand experience in management would be appreciated
• Participation in at least two complete game productions or equivalent, ideally one AAA project
• Good mastering of 3D modeling software (3DS Max, Maya, Fume FX, etc)
• Knowledge of technical constraints for real time VFX, 3D engines and level editors
• Good understanding of 3D Animation constraints
• Strong interpersonal skills and diplomacy
• You can easily work with English speaking colleagues and within a multicultural team
• Operational competent with Shaders would be an asset
• Skills in After Effects and Houdini would be appreciated
For more information please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971