Our Animation team at TT Fusion are seeking to recruit a permanent In-Game Animator and a fixed term In-Game Animator, based at our studio in Wilmslow.
We welcome applications from experienced Animators within and outside of the games industry and are also happy to hear from recent graduates. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a highly successful and creative team producing high quality in-game animation.
The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate their skills and experience in the following:
- Show a sound understanding of animation principles.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of acting and delivering strong physical performance in their animations.
- Experience of animating in Maya.
- We're looking for candidates who are self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Technically competent and have an understanding of animation processes.
- A good communicator and at ease with working in a team.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Degree, related qualification or equivalent experience in Animation.
- Experience working with games.
To apply, please send your CV, Covering Letter and online showreel to Vicky MacMillan at email@example.com