If you want to create entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then we want you to join us! The ideal candidate is an expert in getting team members to work together to deliver an experience and features that our audience loves.
Working with a team of developers and artists, you will be responsible for developing and operating a hugely successful mobile game.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Delivers captivating features to an engaged audience in line with product vision, on time and at high quality
* Understand KPI's and the business of games. Use data to inform decisions and influence game direction, in agreement with the Executive Producer and leadership stakeholders
* Proficiently firefight issues that arise and problem solve in a live game environment
* Get ahead of risks, resourcing, and other issues to pre-empt challenges before they become problems
* Manage communication to and ensure alignment for stakeholders of various levels, from team members to executives
* Define and manage process for the team(s), alongside Scrum Masters and other Producers
Skills to create thrills
* Independent and driven leader for aligning goals, people, and execution.
* Have shipped and/or operated one or more free-to-play mobile games.
* Proficient in agile methodologies for project management.
* Effective manager for cross-functional teams across art, design, and engineering
* Demonstrate analytical and data-informed decision making.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills Passion for games, especially mobile games
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in Barcelona
Home to numerous King games studios and our Global Services Centre, our familia in Barcelona is growing ever greater. Come lunchtime, you can enjoy amazing views of the city from our roof terraces. Come night time, the delights of the city will be on your doorstep. Magic really is in the air.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.