C++ Contract Developer
We are looking for a superstar Mobile Game developer that takes pride in creating the very best bite sized entertainment for mobile platforms to join us on a contract basis in the studio.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. Together with your colleagues you will take a lead on creating and maintaining our mobile casual games. You will specify, design, build and implement existing and new game features. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise. Some bite sized bullet points of the job description are:
* Design, architect, test and implement game features
* Take an active part in game creation
* Maintain and optimize new and existing game features
* Deliver high quality and well-structured code
* Share knowledge and help colleagues
Skills to create thrills
* Excellent C/C++ knowledge
* Experience from Mobile Games Industry or equivalent (concurrency, memory, performance)
* Rendering programming experience (OpenGL preferred)
* Passion for Mobile Development
* High sense of quality and polish
* Experience of at least one mobile OS (Android, iOS)
* Proven experience of working with professional game creation
* Working with content pipeline
* Memory/Performance Optimizations for mobile platforms
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in London
Based in bustling Soho, the cultural heart of the West End, our London studio occupies all four floors of the landmark Ampersand building. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Covent Garden and the shopping mecca Oxford Street. Non-Brits will soon discover it's no urban myth; there really is a pub on every corner.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.