As our new (Senior) IT Administrator, you will play a key role in ensuring that Wooga has an outstanding internal IT infrastructure to ensure the company can optimally focus on its mission: making great games!
You'll ensure our company hardware, software, and network run like well-oiled machines by being the company's go-to contact-person for any issues in these areas. In addition, you'll support the IT team using your infrastructure and process expertise.
What else you will be doing
- Providing and maintaining our macOS/Windows-based environment
- Maintaining our mobile devices (iOS/Android)
- Administering local cable/wireless network
- Administering file and print server environment
- Ensuring our security, troubleshooting, monitoring, analysis and documentation remains current
Your areas of responsibility
PC / Mac & Network Support
- MikroTik / Cisco / HP Switches
- Ruckus Wireless Zone Director and +700 clients
- Synology File Server
- IPv4 / IPv6
- Linux & Shell skills
- Windows and Mac administration
IT Purchase / Order
Organize the supply of the IT equipment and provide our employees with any necessary hard- and software
- Vendor selection
- Definition standards and managing life cycle of hardware
- Procurement of hardware and software
- License Management
Process, workflow optimization & documentation
Together with your team, you will improve the existing work flows and implement automated processes if useful for some of the following areas:
- Inventory & license Management
- User Management and accounts
- On / Off Boarding processes in collaboration with HR
Network / Technical Facility
Maintenance and support for all facility related technical topics:
- Door access control system
- Video monitoring surveillance system
- VoIP & Polycom Cloud Telephony administration
- Meeting room (video conference system, AV & TV equipment)
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/related field of study; certification as an IT specialist preferred
- 3-5 years of working experience in IT Administration and First Level Support in heterogeneous IT environments
- Networking Knowledge / File Server administration
- Customer-service oriented, capable of being a friendly representative of the IT team, even and especially within high-pressure situations
- Previous people manager experience is a plus!
- Team player
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Strong documentation skills
- Well organized with an attention to detail and a clear ability to prioritize tasks
- Hands-on mentality with a capability for taking on tasks actively
- We are fully committed to doing our part in helping you achieve your professional development goals. Aside from professional development planning, you can make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafes, internal training opportunities, workshops, and many others!
- We will connect you directly with the success of the company with the stock options program.
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe's most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space !
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.