We are on our way to establish market leadership in story-driven casual games and create joyful everyday experiences for our players. Our vision is to be on everyone's home screen.
As Wooga's HR Team, we are dedicated to creating an environment where our people want to contribute to this strategy and do so with enthusiasm. We are aiming to provide the most engaging and innovative employee experience for everyone!
As our HR Generalist, you will play a key position in our team of 5, interacting with employees throughout their employment and addressing their questions and needs.
With your highly independent and proactive approach, you will be identifying and managing projects to positively impact the employee experience.
More specifically, you will own:
- Our entire onboarding process, relocation, and new hire orientation to create an extraordinary employee experience
- Daily administrative support for our employees and managers, including contract management, visa applications, health insurance, parental leave etc.
- All of our HR-related data and reports. You will ensure information reliability and availability within HRIS systems and personnel files
- Communication with our internal and external stakeholders such as finance, legal, health insurance, payroll providers, governmental authorities, etc.
- Coaching and support of employees and managers about other life events with empathy, creativity, and professionalism
- Several years of HR administration experience, preferably within the digital industry
- Passion to collaborate with a diverse range of people on a wide range of topics
- Customer-focused, analytical, self-driven, and intellectually curious person with a growth mindset
- Excitement to work across multiple systems and tools, i.e. BambooHR, Peakon, G-Suite and similar, while maintaining a confidentiality and discretion
- Knowledge of German labor law
- Native level of German and English
- Join an HR team that makes a difference every day. Set the trends and see how your ideas come to life!
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world's best games.
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe's most vibrant city, have a nap in one of our sleeping pods or brush up your console games skills - enjoy our unique office space
- Extensive relocation support to make your and your loved ones' move to Berlin as smooth as possible
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe's, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German Is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other
- Choose your own work equipment and wish device
- As much coffee, drinks, and fruits as you can handle
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.