UI/UX Artist & 2D Generalist
How would you like to join the team of a new eSports title using some of the biggest Capcom IP in the industry, for Beeline’s forthcoming mobile eSports platform? Sound like an opportunity for you? Beeline Interactive is currently searching for a 2D generalist artist with a strong UI/UX background.
You will be the main artist responsible for all in game HUD and UI assets working closely with the designer and programmer team for a smooth implementation, as well as assisting the art team with characters, environment, proposition art, animation, and FX. You will have to be versatile during the full project timeline.
Beeline Interactive is a small and agile group with a strong entrepreneur spirit, where everyone’s work is noticed and appreciated without the feeling of being a cog in a faceless multitude. Combine this with the backing of our parent company, CAPCOM Entertainment, and you have a winning combination.
- Create concept art, 2D in-game graphics, UI, animation, and FX
- Build upon existing concepts of the game's architecture, gameflow, wireframes and mockups to deliver high quality and well-structured user experience
- Ability to design a user interface following iOS and Android requirements, and adapt to any device models
- Concept & design additional 2D assets for environments and characters using Photoshop
- Ability to adapt quickly to varying art styles
- Work closely with designers, engineers and other artists to ensure the quality meet the standards for our products
- Demonstrate a positive, adaptive attitude, effective time management skills, and participate in estimating/planning
- Participate in reviews and respond professionally to creative feedback
- Share knowledge and work with colleagues to develop best practices
- Passionate about games and can work in a flexible environment where your role will evolve over time
- 4+ years of experience create art and designing user experience for video game
- 1+ Mobile game released titles for which you create the full user experience and designed the UI
- Traditional art and animation skills
- Knowledge of iOS and Android mobile Interfaces and requirements
- Strong passion for mobile games.
- Although a degree in a relevant discipline is desirable, it is not essential. You will be judged on the quality of your portfolio.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.