Customer Support Agent
Player Experience CUSTO01085
Kabam is growing, and we need your help delivering world-class support to our players! You are someone who shows empathy and care toward the people you support. You understand the importance of how a great customer experience can build a long term relationship. You also thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment where you contribute your high energy to the team spirit.
Sound like a match? Kabam Austin is looking for Customer Support Agents to join us!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Serving as first point of contact to handle and resolve our most important player inquiries via email
- Achieving customer satisfaction, quality, and productivity metrics
- Utilizing CRM tools to investigate and respond to player inquiries
- Identifying and escalating in-game issues for research, while being a strong player advocate
- Informing leadership of status and reported in-game issues
- Delivering world-class customer service by following established departmental policies, processes, and standards
- Crafting customized responses to address all facets of player issues
- Keeping up-to-date with latest game changes and community trends by playing Kabam games throughout the week
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. This is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eloquent writing skills and the ability to handle our most important players
- Patience, empathy, and ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask
- Desire to work well in a fast-paced team
- Technologically sophisticated and love to play free to play mobile games
- Passionate about gaming in general
- Skilled in identifying and documenting reproduction steps for potential game bugs
- BA or BS degree a plus
- Previous customer service or free to play gaming experience is a must
- Schedule flexibility, including evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to work remotely during certain hours and shifts
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of massively multiplayer games for mobile devices. Console quality graphics and next generation technology are the hallmark of Kabam games. Kabam merges the art of game design and the science of consumer behaviour to create immersive games enjoyed by players around the world. Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Marvel Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight and won several awards including Apple Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year. Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.